Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Dear Family,
Things have been good in my life.  Unfortunally nothing too exciting to report.  About the most exciting thing to of happened this weekend is on memorial day Etta played in a volleyball tournament with her older sister Belva.  I went to support.  Belva's husband and his brother also played together.  I just sat and watched and took pictures.  Belva and Etta took second place in women's novice for the tournament and won prizes.  It was a lot of fun, but left all of us (including me) very sunburnt.  It was a fun time.




Belva is on the left and Etta is on the right


Etta also got a haircut this weekend.  She got it cut shorter.... if you want more of an explanation you'll have to ask her...I'm only a guy.  But it looks really good, I like it.  It's similar to how it was when we first meet.  She spent about 15 minutes getting it cut, and 4 hours waiting for her sister to get hers colored.  We decided the next time she wants to get her hair cut we'll gets ours done together, since neither of us want to be in a salon for 4 hours (unless it's at Janessa's house...she has the funnest salon of them all!)  
For those of you who don't know, Etta and I are taking a trip to New Mexico this next week.  Belva and her husband Jeremy, Etta and I are all leaving sunday morning and will be there for about 5 or 6 days.  I'm excited and nervous to meet her parents, but it should be fun! (Hopefully they are as good to me as you guys were good to Etta!)  
Thanks for all those that have contributed to the blog! It's a joy!  And for those of you who haven't, consider this your call to repentence!  Just kidding!  But it is so nice to hear what's going on with everyone!   Post some pictures!
Camden

No comments:

Post a Comment