Monday, May 18, 2009

Wicked


Wicked was so Wicked!
Last week Tanisha and I drove to San Francisco to see the play Wicked, and had one of the most amazing times of our lives, I'm speaking for Tanisha as well. We had both read the book (which was terrible) and listen to the music which we loved, and knew we had to see the play. It was everything we thought it would be and more. We left her house and arrive in San Francisco at 10:15 where we headed straight to the box office to purchase our tickets. I had decided before I left my house that we were going to get the best seats that were available for that showing. To our delight they had two seats in the middle of the orchestra section available..........row F................ right in the front and center of the stage. I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. I was excited for myself but really I was more excited for Tanisha. I had been to this theater before to see a few different plays but this was the first time for Tanisha.
We had a glorious day eating, shopping, purchasing souvenirs and attending the theater. What more could a person ask for. I'm so glad that she picked going to San Francisco to see Wicked for our day together, it was simply WICKED!.

No comments:

Post a Comment